Skip to main content

My favorite card vol,1

Hi, Today, I want to introduce my favorite Tarot or Oracle cards and around stories.

So, how I am going to introduce one card form cards, I need a rule.

O.K, I need a theme for it.


the Theme is...


ROSE


Yes, my roses are blooming now.
The season is for rose.

Rose, rose, rose...!


Yes, so rose, I am nurturing my two roses in my garden.
Lately the weather of Tokyo is fine everyday, so maybe they felt really comfortable of this season now. Thus, such vigorous shoots grow up fast, which is surprised me every day.





BALANCE WORK, REST, AND PLAY

-Yellow Rose-

It's important for you to have fun along with fulfilling responsibility.


I chose one yellow rose card.
How lovely picture!

It's nice colour for heal our heart and eyes.

We can receive energy from colour and which can balance our energy.
So called colour therapy.

Do you like that picture?

What colour do you like?

Let's open your colour pencil box and choose one you were charmed!

It's important to know what colour is your favorite and needed colour.

Take it on hand and use it.

If you have one in dress, try ware it.


Scent


There is a lot of colour of rose.

Each rose have a quort by its colour.

And they have a scent.

Roses have a unique scent, which can refresh our mind.

Some roses have very young scent like green leaves, and some roses have very strong scent like tropical fruite, some roses have graceful scent, some roses have sweet scent like a cake. 🍰

I recommend you to go scent their beautiful lives at a garden on a sunny spring holiday.

Maybe there is many people come and enjoy seeing the blossoms with their energetic conversations.


2018-5-28



2019-5-5



2019-10-13



2019-10-27





Comments

POPULER CONTENTS

April 2020 Lucky Fortune

Hi, today, I'm going to introduce you to April-2020-Monthly-Reading-Card-Spread-Lucky-Fortune! This forecast is presented by https://latestremarks.blogspot.com . Japanese version is here! April 2020 Lucky Fortune Card Spread! ☕️ 4/1 -4/10 ☕️ 3 OF PENTACLES It is safe to ask for help There is a sign to start something a new project. What kind of a job? What is needed for the project? It is time to plan about tasks with your team! Or, there is a job to start. When, which market, how to start and develop, how much is the estimate, how large is the market? Cooperate and follow your good point and bad point each other with tolerance, then start! " When you fear you can't do it all by yourself, maybe it's a sign you don't have to. WHEN YOU STOP TRYING to do it all by yourself, help appears. It is safe to ask help" (1*) ☕️ 4/11 - 4/20 ☕️ 4 OF CUPS I am loveable A new choice will emerge. But you don't choose it now. ...

August 2019 Lucky Fortune

Hi, today, I'm going to share my August 2019 card spread reading. Stay tuned this blog till you will be happy than ever! https://latestremarks.blogspot.com The spread of August 2019. At last, we can happier than ever!! Matters we couldn't understand will be cut off by an event. There are some big changes in the future. But we need to pay some painful feelings. The theme of August 2019. ' An incident happens. That changes all things eventually for our progress.  ' Luckily or unluckily, we partly could not do things better at our relationships. But after all, that happening changes things all better, believe it or not. We feel loneliness from those incidents, but there is much happiness in that box. Have a courage to open it. Go straight ahead. Then the very next door opens for you!! Just have the courage to jump into it. Love in the air! Changes and Heritages. Don't look behind you. Just think using your talent at ever...

PAGE TOP